Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vintage Red Wagon Collection: Holley's Baby Sprinkle

This weekend, I was very excited to help with the party decor for my sweet friend Holley's Baby Sprinkle. I just love the "old fashion" feel of the Red Wagon collection. I also admit that I love licorice and popcorn, which just so happened to be the only two food items that not a single guest touched... except ME!! It was quite a shame when I had to bring home all the candy leftovers! It's just a good thing that my pregnancy glucose test is tomorrow, not yesterday. I had a few too many Red Vines while taking all these fun pictures. So enough of my silly cravings, check out the latest collection from The Sweet Peach Paperie!
I bought the mason jars for the girls' garden party and have used them several times since. They are a great item to have for parties!! I bought the jars at Walmart, but have also seen them at Kroger... $6 for a case of 12 glasses. Add some ribbon and a paper straw and they made the cutest addition to the "old fashion" theme. The paper straws were purchased from a little store in Maine called Rock Paper Scissors. I read about their shop through a great blog I just found called Peach and Pearl. She sounds like my kind of girl with a blog name like that! ;) So I called Rock Paper Scissors on the phone and had my straws ordered within 5 minutes. Love those!! Thank you Peach and Pearl for sharing how to find them at such a great price! The red wagon balloons can be found at partypail.com as well as many other online party shops. I also loved that the hostess of the shower had a red wagon and thought to use it for the gifts. So cute! If you are hosting an outdoor shower or party, wagons are also great filled with ice and holding your drinks. Some old fashion red soda pops would be adorable!!


If you have some fun ideas for the Red Wagon Collection, please share!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! So glad the paper straw post helped you plan! :)

    ReplyDelete