Monday, January 10, 2011

Tula Designs Meets The Sweet Peach Paperie!!


As you can see, a few changes have taken place at Tula Designs over the weekend! After opening my new etsy shop, I decided it would be best if my blog, email, business cards, etc. all match up as to not confuse my customers! This type A girl likes things to coordinate! ;) So, I'm excited to say that Tula Designs is offically The Sweet Peach Paperie!!! The same place as always, just a different name. You will still be able to reach my blog at http://tuladesigns.blogspot.com. I don't want to lose any of my past customers! You can also visit www.sweetpeachpaperie.com and arrive as well to my new look for the new year!

Over the next couple of months, my goal is to add lots more of my invitations and party collections to my etsy shop. With a new baby arriving in April, I will be taking maternity leave and not able to keep up with the high demand of printed orders. With the PDF files available for purchase in my shop, I will still be able to meet your party needs while taking a small break from my blog and printed orders.

With that, if you have a party, shower or event coming in late April or May and you will want me to professionally print for you, please send your orders in the weeks to come!! Think ahead and it will give you all the more time to work on the fun party details as your spring date gets closer! :)

So share the word about The Sweet Peach Paperie!! Also, check back this week for another fun announcement along with The Sweet Peach's first contest giveaway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment