Monday, March 14, 2011

Dump Truck Invitation: Construction Zone Collection

Have you thought I went on an early maternity leave?! :) WOW!!! It has been a whirlwind of orders lately and I continue to be in awe of how many new customers are finding this tiny blog of mine. Yesterday, I even received an order from someone who lives very close to where I grew up, with no connection to my Michigan family. Such a small world sometimes! :)

I have been working very hard on pumping up my collections for the little guys as I know so many are more favored toward the girls. Well, you can't get more boyish than dump trucks! Check out the invitation for my new Construction Zone Collection and know that I'll be working on some trains next. For the little men in your life......

No comments:

Post a Comment