Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shop will be Closed September 17-24th

Disney World.... here we come! :) I wanted to give you a heads up that I will be closing shop next week, September 17-24th for a family vacation.  I will still be checking email occassionally, but not filling orders so please let me know this week if you'll be in need of anything.  Otherwise, I'll be back in touch upon return.  If you have any suggestions for Disney World with 3 year olds and a 4 month old, please let know! This may be quite an adventure! :)

I also want to thank you for your continued business over the last 4 months as I have transitioned to digital sales.  With over 225 sales since May, my shop has taken off wonderfully!  Thank you!

Please let me know if I can be of help this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment