Friday, October 21, 2011

Simple & Sweet Notes: Create Your Own Collection


Hey Friends! Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week. I've been busy, busy and working hard on lots of new things! I have the cowgirl collection to share, vintage county fair coming soon, a giraffe baby shower collection in modern gray and yellow chevron patterns, new Christmas designs and the list goes on!

So for today, I'd like to introduce a new note collection... Simple & Sweet! My first collection that you design and customize yourself. Choose a style, color, your favorite art and font...and voila! You have a sweet printable note great for yourself or to give as a present. Think of those teacher gifts too! The white background and simple style makes the note extra easy to print at home and use little of your own ink. Or for the professional look (always my favorite), send the file off to your local print shop. Print a few now, more later, as many as you'd like for the one file price of $10.

Step 1: Choose a Style.

Traditional Flat Note with Corner Art

Or Flat Postcard with Center Art


Step 2. Choose Your Art
I have so many art possibilities, but here are a few favorites. If you desire a different color, just ask and I'll let you know if it is possible!

Step 3: Choose a font
Step 4: Choose your two border colors. The rainbow is yours so just let me know your desires!



If see a font or piece of art on my website that you like better, just ask! There are just too many to share! :) To place your order, please email sweetpeachpaperie@gmail.com with your desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment