Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baseball Party Invitation

I know this mommy of 3 girls has a tendency to forgot the little guys so I am working on adding to my boy collections!! With a recent request for a sports themed party, I went searching my files. (Always feel free to ask about a party theme. There are just soooo many files I have hidden away. I may have just what you need!) This baseball themed invite is a simply a take on my Red Wagon Collection, but I just love the new feel. If anyone wants to loan me your son for his bday, I'd be happy to pull together the full stadium! :) I love this chalkboard scoreboard for the dessert table backdrop... You can see more of this "Batter Up" party at Kara's Party Ideas. And how adorable are these cookies from Eleni's New York! I know The Cookie Jar could whip up some super cute baseball cookies for this week's giveaway winner!! Still time to enter! And then there is pinterest. Oh pinterest! A wealth of adorable baseball ideas! Cracker Jack party favors, backyard baseball, pennants, hotdogs... cuteness all over the place! All I need is a boy to borrow for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment