Thursday, November 19, 2009

An Extra SWEET First Birthday!

Like every first time mom, I started planning for the girls' 1st birthday about 3 months prior. While on vacation, my mom and aunt were brainstorming themes. My aunt (another crafty soul) mentioned lollipops and I ran with it from there. So simple and SWEET! I loved it! Here are a few pictures from their big day. It was a perfect celebration of my two favorite girls! :)

If you're ever in the market for lollipops, Cracker Barrel is the best place to hit! Much cheaper than the cute candy shops. This lollipop centerpiece was so simple and with a few added ribbons, it brought our polka dot and lollipop theme all together. It's amazing what a little polka dot ribbon can do! :)




Since the girls' birthday, I've made a few small changes for new invitation orders. With a polka dot border, I think it's even cuter.

A few leftover cupcakes with their lollipop toppers.... they were very tasty, thanks to Grammie!

The birthday banner was one of my favorite details!

Thanks to "Hostess With the Mostess" for inspiring our very sweet lollipop decor! I loved every minute of preparing for the girls' big day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment