Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Crafty Side

I've always enjoyed being crafty. When the little details all come together, I get really excited, clap my hands and may even let out a little squeal! :) Clay grins when I get all giddy about something so small and I LOVE it when something actually comes out as perfectly as I envisioned it in my head. For better or worse, I am a perfectionist. However, when being crafty, it usually works to my benefit.

For the past 6 years, I put most of my creativity into my 3rd grade classroom. Now that I am home with my girls, I am able to play around with my passions a bit more. I love paper projects, invitations, decorating, photography, and enjoying my sweet twin girls. Put all this together and something has started to emerge.

For the girls' 1st birthday, I had a little too much fun with all the details. I CAN'T WAIT for party #2! Ever since, I've been playing around with some new projects and thought it would be fun to start sharing some of things I've made for myself and others. So here it goes! Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment