Thursday, October 28, 2010

Classic Carriage Collection: Mandy's Baby Shower!

A few weekends ago, I was honored to help host a baby shower for one of my BFFs, Mandy. Mandy and I met in graduate school, moved to Atlanta together, lived together, taught 3rd grade at the same school together and got married 3 weeks apart. The only thing left was to have babies together. So here we are...Mandy is expecting her first little girl in January and I will be expecting again in April! Check, check, we are pretty good at this! :)

Here is the collection I put together for her special day. My favorite decorating detail was the classic carriage that I borrowed from my mom. It was her stroller as a baby and was the perfect welcome scene for this classic carriage shower...







No comments:

Post a Comment