Monday, November 15, 2010

Chocolate and Cream Classic Crib Collection

A couple weekends ago, I helped host a baby shower for my very sweet friend Lyndsay. She is expecting her first baby in January, but they are waiting to be surprised as to whether the baby is a boy or girl! :) Her nursery is very classic and beautifully decorated in chocolate and cream so that became the inspiration for her shower decor. Perfect for girl or boy, the classic crib collection...

Unfortunately, I ate all the chocolates before I could get a picture of the favor bags!! A pregnant girl and chocolate doesn't last too long together! ;) I do have pictures of the adorable hostess gifts that Lyndsay made. The tissue and wrapping were so perfect that I had to save opening mine until I got home! The mommy-to-be found the tissue at HomeGoods, which may be difficult to find again, but the idea was too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment