Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from My Family to Yours!

It has been a wondeful Christmas season and I want to sincerely thank you for all your business! I just love being a part of making the day special for someone else! Birthdays, baby showers, weddings and most importantly, Christmas are a true reason to celebrate! With that, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I will be taking the next week off to celebrate with my family so you won't see any new posts for a few days. I will be responding to emails, but taking a small vacation from orders and blogging. Until next time, have a blessed Christmas! Merry Christmas for our family to yours!
Clay, Tracy, Anna Claire (right) and Julia (left). What you can't see on this year's card is my ever growing belly! We are expecting another little lady the end of April! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment