Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monkey Party Invitation and Ideas

Last spring, I designed this invitation for a customer and have continued to sell it to monkey after monkey! :) Change the colors, customize the wording and you have a brand new monkey party. My most recent customer requested the following primary colors and it has been my favorite so I wanted to share.

I also found this adorable party that goes along with my monkey birthday collection just perfectly!! You can see more pictures of this "Monkey See, Monkey Do" birthday at karaspartyideas.com. Kara posts adorable pictures every day from real parties so it is a wonderful place to look for great ideas on how to use all my paper goodies. If you see something on her blog, but can't find it here, let me know and I'm sure I can whip it up.









1 comment:

  1. OMG! i love your birthday idea! I am throwing a Monkey love 1st birthday for my daughter & cant for the live of me find a bunch of small plush monkeys like your barrel of monkeys centerpiece. would you care to share where you found them lol

    (saw this on pinterest btw)

    ReplyDelete