Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines SALE!!

Valentine's Day is less than a week away! Get creative with your valentines this year and use some sweet favor tags! The valentine favor tags will only be offered as printable files, but that means you can print as many as you'd like! The PDF file will be emailed within 24 hours for $8. If you are an official "Follower" of The Sweet Peach Paperie, you will receive the Valentine file for $4!!! :) So become a Follower below on the right side of the page and order your valentine cards at an extra great price! My favors are for a toddler party so I added Cheerioooos to go along with the "Look Whoooo Loves You" card. For the "V is for Valentine" favor, I found some great mini alphabet flash cards at the dollar store. I went in search of the magnetic alphabet letters, but loved the cards even more. Wrap with a half sheet of tissue paper, add to a favor bag (Hobby Lobby) and an extremely inexpensive Valentine becomes really cute! :)

To receive your valentine favor tags, please email sweetpeachpaperie@gmail.com and let me know which design you would like. I will send your paypal invoice and PDF file once I receive payment. Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment