Monday, July 11, 2011

Damask Bride Collection: Lisa's Bridal Shower

I was honored to help host a bridal shower for my sweet friend Lisa this weekend! She has found her prince and is getting married the end of August!! Lisa is the most beautiful brunette bride and I wanted a charming party collection to fit her elegance and character just perfectly.
The Damask Bride Collection can also be customized to fit your honored bride just perfectly! Ask for different hair or skin colors if you'd like!! :)





My battery died by the end of the shower so Lisa and I didn't get a picture on my camera. I started looking through all my 9,000 pictures and found one of us still in our single days! :) What a beautiful friend you are and gorgeous bride you will be, Lisa! I am sooo happy for you, sweet friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment