Monday, August 15, 2011

Tutorial: How to Make Cupcake Toppers

Hey Friends! Sorry I've been MIA lately. My husband was out of town last week and I had a small glimpse of life as a single mom. Whew! Hats off to those ladies!!

So I've had lots of customers ask about the details of making cupcake toppers. I put together a little tutorial to show you how very simple they are to assemble. Cuteness in just minutes! :)

Materials Needed:
four inch lollipop sticks
two inch scallop punch
scissors
glue
Sweet Peach Printable Cupcake Toppers
Step 1: Cut your printable file into strips.
Step 2: Using the two inch scallop punch (or circle punch if you desire), center and slowly punch.

Step 3: Attach the scallop to a 4 inch lollipop stick with glue. I love clear fast drying glue, but simple Elmer's works just fine. Another option would be to attach the stick using 1 inch circle labels that are sold by Avery.Step 4: Insert your adorable cupcake topper and voila!
I didn't have any cupcakes in my house today, but there were a few leftover donuts from the daddy-daughters date this weekend. Pretty cute idea for a brunch or fun breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment