Monday, November 21, 2011

Order Today.....

If you would like your holiday cards to ship by Thanksgiving, order today!! Visit the Sweet Peach Facebook page to see all the possible designs. Printed cards are $1 each and include a white 5x7 envelope. Shipping is additional based on your quantity. If you would like to print yourself, the customized digital file is $12.95. To place an order, please email sweetpeachpaperie@gmail.com and I will send a paypal invoice. If you have any questions, just let me know! I'm so impressed with how many of you are so on top of it this year! I wish I was with you!! It's been a busy busy season so I may be doing a New Year card for our family. It's always fun to have a little joy pop into your mailbox once the surge of holiday cards comes to an end, right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment