Monday, November 7, 2011

SPECIAL Christmas Card Pricing

A few more designs have been listed on The Sweet Peach Facebook Page! Stop by, become a fan and check out the fun new designs for 2011. All designs from last year are also available. I will re-list each of those designs this week.
If you would like to order the PDF for self printing, the customized file is $12.95. Those files will be listed in my shop this afternoon for purchase. If you would like SPECIAL holiday printing services, please email me at sweetpeachpaperie@gmail and I will send an invoice for your order. Feeling holly jolly and the need to keep it simple so ALL holiday cards will be professionally printed for $1 each!!!! The cards are printed on 100 lb. linen card stock and include a 5x7 white envelope. A minimum order of 50 is needed and S&H is additional based on the quantity ordered (weight).

I have just a couple more designs to share this week so let the FUN begin!! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment