Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Style Me Pretty...


A couple days ago, I came across a new blog called stylemepretty.com. WOW!!! It is amazingly beautiful, especially if you are in the wedding planning mode. I tell my husband all the time that I want to have another wedding. Absolutely marrying him again, just another wedding! ;) I LOVED my wedding day and would change very little, but take a peek at this blog and you'll want another wedding to plan too!!

I also just loved looking at all the paper details that are now included in weddings, even banners and cupcake toppers!! I had to post this one photo that I found. Abby, the creator behind Style Me Pretty, kindly gave me permission to share.

I will share some rehearsal dinner invites that I've made real soon and maybe there will even be some wedding invites in the future. That would be exciting! :)

1 comment: