Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Fourth of July Party Ideas

One of my favorite party blogs is karaspartyideas.com. Wow, the most beautiful and elaborate parties are showcased on her website. It is a great place to visit for some wonderful party planning ideas! She recently displayed some great 4th of July inspiration and these licorice wraps quickly caught my eye. What a fun new way to use your printable paper napkin rings! I may have to officially steal this idea for the girls' Ice Cream Parlor birthday. I admit too that Red Vines licorice is a guilty pleasure of mine! When I was in high school, my mom and I would take day long and even weekend shopping trips that somehow always ended up with some Red Vine licorice....one of our many treats to sustain hours and hours of shopping. My dad has a serious love for licorice too so I guess it is just a bit nostalgic to me! Does anyone remember rope licorice? Oh me, I am blogging about licorice and I'm not even pregnant anymore!

1 comment:

  1. .one of our many treats to sustain hours and hours of shopping

    ReplyDelete