Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update from The Sweet Peach Paperie


Hellooooo sweet customers!! It has been so long! Wow, I have missed blogging over the last 2 months! Since I last posted, my life has been greatly blessed once more! I am so proud to introduce our newest love "Eliza"! Elizabeth Brooks Allen joined our family on April 28th at 11:42 a.m. weighing 7 lbs. and 3 ounces. She is the sweetest baby and absolutely perfect! Below is her picture at 1 day old and I have more precious pictures from her newborn photoshoot to share soon. Can you tell I'm a proud momma? I'm just a bit smitten by all three of my girls! :)

I also wanted to give you some updates for The Sweet Peach Paperie. I originally thought I would start taking printed orders again in June. Now that June 1st is here, I am realizing my plans may change just a bit. I have been selling digial files for the last two months and am finding this to be a new avenue that may fit my life very well right now. Before I went on maternity leave, business has gotten extremely busy! I love every minute of it, but life with a newborn simply will not allow me to go back to that full of a schedule with print shop and weekly post office runs. Digital sales will allow me to continue business with what I so enjoy as well as meet the needs for all your Sweet Peach parties!

With that, I'm excited to be back! I have sooo many fun parties, new collections and great ideas that have been stacking up while I've been on maternity leave. I also have some great giveaways coming soon for Facebook fans so be sure you are a part of the crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment