Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 11th Day of Christmas....

....my true love gave me to me some hand painted goodies from La Dee Dah Art! Her items are quickly ready to ship, which is music to my ears on December 11th! Dawn has some adorable things in her shop that are all personalized with her special touch! I am loving this bubble for Eliza in the spring... Cute ornaments... I heart hand painted canvases.... Makes me wish I could paint!! Be sure to visit all the cuteness at ladeedahart.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, your work is soooo cute!! I love all of your cupcake toppers, but especially the Mickey Mouse age number. Too cute!! There are so many good ones, awesome job Tracy!! (I'm hoping to win the party package and cupcake toppers for my son's 1st birthday party at the end of this month!)

    ReplyDelete