Monday, December 5, 2011

On the 5th Day of Christmas...

More than ANY gift under the tree, my prized present is one of quality time. Christmas morning ends very quickly, but how precious to make a tradition with your children, family and friends to have a special gift to come. On the 5th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... Quality Time Coupons!
Coupons have always been a bit of a tradition in my family and I plan to continue that fun with my little ladies. My husband has a date or quality time outing with one of the big girls almost every Saturday morning. With having twins, we work very hard to be sure they have time alone since their lives are ALWAYS together!! It's now my turn to get in on the fun and this Christmas, they will each be receiving a special coupon for a special date with me! :)

So think about a gift of time.... a father-son camping weekend, a dinner and movie with your BFF, a much needed getaway with your hubbie! Or maybe your gift is a service. Last year for Christmas, my dad built me an incredible wall unit bookcase with his wood working talents. So many possibilities! Make it extra cute with a printable coupon of your choice for $5. Choose your colors, wording and size. An 8x10 can be wrapped and given as a gift or a small 4x6 would fit perfectly in your stocking. Any invitation or enclosure style is also available as a coupon. To place your order, email sweetpeachpaperie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment