Friday, December 2, 2011

On the 2nd Day of Christmas....

I'm SUPER excited to share with you about tonight's gift idea! Have you seen this adorable pottery in stores? The artist behind all this cuteness is Cabell Sweeney. Cabell is a dear friend of my sister-in-law and one talented lady! I have several of her pieces and love every single one!

So on the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... Cabell's Pottery! Available for purchase at MagnoliaLaneCollection.com
She sells collegiate pottery for lots of schools along with tons of adorable coordinating pieces. Birthday pottery, wall decor, picture frames and the list goes on!! So go visit and you'll fall in love too!! All pottery is property of Cabells Designs, LLC. Photography by bellablu Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment